Since 1996, Auto-tec is specialized in producing mesh belts.
When the shelves in the supermarket changed the bins with the usual lettuce to the shelves with ready-made trays cut and cleaned crops and fruit, we have stepped in to the market of vegetable and fruit processing. With some of the larger vegetable and fruit processors as our clients we are closely involved in these developments. As this market still continues to develop so does our range of mesh belts and the various versions.
We can deliver mesh belts available in various mesh sizes. To provide a variety of edge materials like fabric reinforced PVC / PU for heavier applications, full of material in PVC / PU whether or not fitted with closed sides. Everything tested fully for unpackaged food FDA and EU. Also equipped with various accessories like guide ropes, spill edges, cleats (also directly on the mesh for maximum water permeability), sidewalls, endless welded or stainless steel / plastic fasteners etc.
Types of mesh belts
- Also, we can supply various types of PTFE and Kevlar mesh belts on request.
- Polyester mesh with PVC or Polyurethane (edge) finish. PTFE (Teflon) mesh coated glass or Kevlar fabric.
- Reinforcement Edges: Width of 25 to 60 mm, fabric-reinforced PVC – Width of 25 to 100 mm full PVC or PU.
- Joint: Endless jointed, at least 50 mm wide.
- Stainless steel fastener(s): Plate fastener – Alligator RS125 / SL02 – Wire fastener – A2 / G003.
- Plastic fastener(s): PVC / PU / Polyester Spiral, 100 to 150 mm wide.
- Cross reinforcement(s): width from 25 to 80 mm, fabric-reinforced or full PVC or PU.
- Other accessories: V-guides, guide strips, cleats, sidewalls, spill edges, closed sides etc.
- Minimum roll diameter: ø 80 mm at full PVC or PU edges and ø 150 mm fabric reinforced edges. ø 150 mm with PTFE. (Also depends on the accessories used)
- Temperature range: PVC -10 to + 110 ° C; PU -30 to + 80 ° C; PTFE -150 to + 260 ° C; Kevlar -173 to + 220 ° C.
- Applications: Vegetables washer belt, filtration belt, vacuum belt, drying belt etc.
- Good resistance to oils, greases and solvents.
- Approved by the FDA + EU rules for the transport of all types of unpackaged food.
- Blue gauze according to HACCP guidelines.