Techmaveyor belt bend conveyors
Techmaveyor delivers two types of belt bend conveyors ((also known as belt curve or corner belt)), the R50D and R70D which can be universally used as a component of internal transportation for the so-called light industry. Belt bend conveyors are used where the layout allows for a better logistics technical development of the internal transport or integration of machinery and systems in the space available.
Transport on a curved belt conveyor has an important advantage that the products remain in the original and undisturbed production order, which is usually a prerequisite for the automated processing or packaging.
The difference between the R50D and R70D is: The R50D is used for the light weight applications with a smaller range in size and the R70D can run light to medium weight applications and also has a bigger range in radius and belt width.
The belt bend conveyor is used for:
- Internal transport of products.
- Maximum load 35 tot 50 kg, depending on the type of belt bend conveyor.
- Angles vary from 30° to 180º.
- Several options as product guidance and specific solutions.
- Solid, compact construction for various applications.
- High quality parts. For example Ina bearings, SEW drives and….the curved belts and roll covering from our own production!
- Steel frame work treated with powdercoating in desired RAL colour or in Stainless Steel, frame work AISI304.
- Reliable operating and a competitive price/quality.
- Reduced maintenance costs and most spare parts on stock with fast delivery.
- Low noise: < 70 dB (can be slightly higher with increased speed)